Linggo, Hulyo 18, 2010

how customers, clients, people buy?

Its really true and in many cases i really done this over and over. Well I'm in a call center industry for quite sometimes selling online listing(superpages) until now but its no longer superpages but still selling online listing but different provider. I learned a lot in selling superages. It really bring out the best in me which i will not forget it. I was a freshman that time when i was deployed in operation. Culture shock was there, pressure was there, i really don't know what to do that time but as days goes by little by little I learned many things from my teammates, colleagues, supervisors and managers. But it doesn't make sense all of the things you learned if you don't put that into action. Now normally you sell facts, features and benefits about the product and that's good but if you add some rapport surely you will caught his attention that makes him to buy what you are selling. But that's not easy as you think, I've learned on a daily conversing with different customers. They are ceo, president, manager, owner and other decision makers for the business. And as I go along i learned different approaches that's very important as well coz you know how to handle every call you ,make and encounter. Now if you combined the facts and benefits of the product with humor and emotions sure thing its a sure sale...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento